Presentation of the FMPS TATWIR Center :
The FMPS TATWIR label is a device that aims to improve the quality of preschool by strengthening educational and management capacities of actors (associations,private...).
The FMPS offers in this respect, an integral support which rests on the expertise poles that it has developed:
- Initial and continuous training in preschool
- Pedagogical content
- The pedagogical framework
- The information and reporting system
- The management system of the network
The FMPS Label aims to be a accompanying tool of the National Program of Development and Generalization of the preschool, which will allow the improvement of the rate and quality of the preschool at the national level, through a process of pooling resources. The operation management will continue to be done by the associations and the state will intervene in the layer quality through the FMPS Label: the FMPS will take in charge the training, coaching, the provision of the pedagogical program and learning tools.
The labelling system is based on the attribution ,in a gradually manner (3 levels of labelling: A; AA; AAA), quality label elaborated by the Moroccan Foundation for the Promotion of preSchool Education, through an accompanying complete program on all aspects of the operation of a preschool unit.
Trainning Objectives :
The label's objective is to ensure good preschool quality by ensuring compliance standards for the recruitment, training and supervision of educators; pedagogical programs adopted as well as reception conditions in terms of infrastructure and equipments.
The FMPS Label has 3 levels of labeling: A,AA, AAA; AAA being the higher level.
This approach offers a progressive annual accompaniment for project owners from the assembly in order to reach a labelling level AAA.
The FMPS proposes a local action carried at the territorial level by its direct Network. The accompanying actions are carried out by its territorial resources, training is provided at the level of the 30 FMPS training centers and the preschool units are reference models that carry the whole of action and which make available human resources and supports of different types.
COUNCIL: SINCE THE ASSEMBLY OF THE PROJECT AND THROUGHOUT ITS FUNCTINING :
- Construction/development of the premises Architecture that responds to the specifics of the Preschool
- Class equipment
- Purchase of supplies, toys and books for library
- Acquisition of the necessary authorisations
ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT :
- Children's registration procedures
- Tracking payments
- Tracking absences and departures
- Executing the purchases necessary to the operation a preschool unit
- Accounting and tracking achieved expenses
RECRUITMENT AND HUMAINES RESOURCES MANAGEMENT :
- Accompanying for the recruitment of human resources: writing the jobs ad, sourcing, selection interview
- Accompanying for job contractualization
- Accompanying in the elaboration of the salaries
- Accompanying of the employees statement in the CNSS
FMPS INFORMATION AND REPORTING
- Possibility of making a login available for the use of the FMPS management application: to facilitate classes management, to track the registrations, payments, absences, expenses, etc.
PEDAGOGICAL ACCOMPANIMENT AND MENTORING :
- availability of the FMPS pedagogical program
- Accompanying the implementation of the pedagogical program
- Accompanying in programming and organising workshops and complementary activities (to the curriculum)
- Pedagogical guidance to develop professional practices for a good class management.
- Two training pans: pedagogical training and administrative training
- Initial training before the opening of the Classes
- Continuing education: in presence and from distance via the FMPS e -learning platform